We bring the food
and the fun to you
Meal prep does not have to boring, time consuming or overly complicated! Perfectly Portioned Nutrition has mastered the art of meal prep!
We would love to teach you some of our tried and true recipes, along with tips and tricks for creating meal-prepped meals in the comfort of your own kitchen!
Meal prep parties are a fun way to get a group together to socialize, learn new skills and make delicious food!
So how does it work?
Pick four recipes and we come to your home or a place of your choice that has a fully functioning kitchen.
You invite your tribe and we bring the ingredients to meal prep the recipes you have selected. A class is about 2 hours and an ideal group is about 8-12 (2-3 per group). Everyone walks away with the recipe cards, some new cooking skills, nutrition knowledge and one of each meal (4 total).
Have FUN! This is mandatory and non-negotiable.
4 ready-to-eat meals
2 expert instructors
Choose your Menu
When choosing menu options for your meal prep party, keep in mind cook method. For example, you would not want to select only oven prepared items. A variety of items cooked using different methods will ensure timeliness of your party.
1. Turkey Cheese Burger Soup (Stove-Top)
2. Turkey Taco Salad with Avocado Crèma (Skillet/No-Cook)
3. Greek Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki (Oven/No-Cook)
4. Blackened Chicken Fiesta Salad (Oven/No-Cook)
5. Chicken Salad Wrap with Fruit Salad (No-Cook)
6. Turkey, Bean, and Spinach Stuffed Peppers (Skillet/Oven)
1. Honey Sriracha Salmon with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussel Sprouts (Oven/Stove-Top)
2. Shrimp and Zucchini Caprese (Skillet/No-Cook)
3. Teriyaki Salmon with Asian Veggies and Rice (Oven/Stove-Top)
4. Shrimp with Mandarin Orange and Quinoa Salad (Skillet/Stove-Top/No-Cook)
5. Spicy California Shrimp Stack (Stove-Top/No-Cook)
6. Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil with Chicken Andouille Sausage (Oven/Stove-Top)
1. Salisbury Steak Meatballs with Cauli Mash (Skillet/Stove-Top)
2. Umami Burger with Roasted Potatoes and Sautéed Onions and Shrooms (Skillet/Oven)
3. Steak Stir-Fry with Asian Veggies and Soba Noodles (Skillet/Stove-Top)
4. Korean Steak Tacos with Slaw (Skillet/No-Cook)
5. Cheese Burger Salad (Skillet/No-Cook)
1. Pork Noodle Bowl (Skillet)
2. Pork-Stir Fry with Veggies and Brown Rice (Skillet/Stove-Top)
3. Pork “Fried” Rice (Skillet/Stove-Top)
4. Pork Samosa Bowl (Skillet)
5. Balsamic Pork Tenderloin with Broccoli and Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes (Oven/Stove-Top)
1. Chick Pea and Cauliflower Masala (Skillet)
2. Roasted Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, Black Bean taco with Cashew Crème and Guac (Oven/No-Cook)
3. Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potato with Lime Crema (Skillet/Oven)
4. Black Bean Burger with Corn Salad (Skillet/No-Cook)
5. Coconut Curry Noodle Bowl (Skillet/Stove-Top)
Ingredient lists and nutrition information are available upon request
Our classes are fun and educational, you provide some light refreshments and beverages for your guests and we will handle the rest!
Have a question?
Contact us for details